Monitoring the communications and travel patterns revealed the existence of small groups of Iranian fighters in the West, possible an imminent threat.
Iran’s relationship with al-Qaeda : It’s complicated
The juxtaposition of al-Qaeda as in theory an arch-foe of the Iranian regime while at the same time having senior members inside Iran, underscores a very complex relationship that Tehran has with the terrorist organization. In its ties with al-Qaeda, Iran seeks to leverage the group, use it as a card in promoting regional interest and utilize it operationally against the West or Israel or Arab neighbors.
During an early morning observation in March 2017 we monitored a small group of al Qaeda fighters in the Netherlands, experienced soldiers, not the typical returnees. They crashed a packed student party with the music peaking at 110db and were cracking jokes about "how do you recognize an al Qaeda fighter from Iran? his nose points a little bit to the left". The group was having a blast and cheering: "we are al Qa'ida AND Iranian"
Al Qaeda, The Shadow Where Crime Becomes Ideology
Al Qaeda projects itself as an organization fighting for the greater good. In reality it is nothing more than a name that different groups (can) hide behind and attach itself to the Al Qaeda "brand".
It does not take a brilliant mind to think of ways this system can be exploited. Organizations that have enemies and competitors that are extremely determined. If any of those enemies were to attack their competitor they would not have any good way of doing that without outing themselves as the culprit.
This is where Al Qaeda comes in. Thus, diverting blame from themselves and onto, largely, unsuspecting groups of people who flock to the al Qaeda "ideals". Leaving the real perpetrators in the dark behind the Al Qaeda shadow were crime becomes ideology!
More attacks are planned by AQ affiliates (and offshoots) against the US, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia and in the EU, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria and the UK. (Threat Map)
Imminent threats and incidents in western Europe will raise national alert levels in the first quarter of 2017.
first published by Ultrascan Humint (between 2009 and) March 04, 2017
- Also read:
- The Shadow Where Crime Becomes Ideology
- Imminent Terror Alert ! updates
- The Airport Nexus Crime Terrorism
- NGO - on Africa Kill List - terror reaches Cote d Ivoire
- Imminent Terror Attack! .... How Do We Know?
- Iran state sponsor of terrorism
- ISIS Comes To You
Ultrascan-HUMINT-services will continue to monitor 24/7; plans, operations and strategy changes from inside these organizatons
Public Research Reports
- The Hunt for ISIS Electronic Footprints in The Cloud
- Terror Goes Cyber, NO serious Cyber IT skills
- Radical Change of Course - Boko Haram Strategy update April 16
- Case: Taliban Global Revenues Money Laundering
- ISIS Imminent Terror Alerts - Updates !
- Al Qaeda Affiliates Plan a Mumbai Style Attack in Africa
- Complexity of High Profile Attacks by Al Qaeda Affiliates
- Narrative of a Genuine 3 Months Counter-Terror Operation
- Al Qaeda Communications In Days Leading Up To An Attack
- 419 Advance Fee Fraud Statistics 2013 Released in July 2014
- Boko Haram "The Movement" Plans To Trigger Uprising
- Boko Haram, Biggest Issue for Africa Since Colonialism: The broader Notion !
- Al Qaeda Nigerian Affiliate Boko Haram Plans Attacks
- Layers of Funding and Support of Al Qaeda’s New Affiliates in Africa
- Al Qaeda Synergy between Crime and Ideology
- Preparations for Attacks in Rwanda and Uganda, in Timeline of Westgate
- Hezbollah Counterfeit Pharmaceuticals - Al Qaeda 'Undetectable' Explosives
- Libyan Nationals Funding Terrorism on US Soil
- Boko Haram Aims To Strike in Abuja in June 2012 Targeting Goodluck Jonathan
- Crisis in Western Intelligence Agencies Crucial For Public Safety and Security
- Boko Haram the Next Al Qaeda GSI Phase - Imminent Threat - Funding
- Taliban and Hezbollah Global Terrorism Funding
- Boko Haram Terror Funding - 419 Advance Fee Fraud - Romance Scams
- Rise of Boko Haram and Al Shabaab - Terrorism 2.0 Think Global Act Local
- Africa a Key Continent for The Al Qaeda Terror Network