Results of Diplomacy Offset Against Lower Oil Prices
Businesses, which view Iran as a target economy are frustrated by the absence of banking facilities. Even though Iran agreed to the stipulations that Financial institutions are still prohibited from supplying SWIFT services,Iran says the West is failing to implement its side of the deal by not providing banking and insurance provisions to facilitate trade with Iran. For example, virtually none of the 500 million pound line of credit for Iran by the UK Department for International Trade’s has been used.
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. Since 2008, intelligence and AML operations focused on the financial ties of Iran with the Taliban and the Hezbollah money laundering service that were and now again are a vital part of its strategy for Hezbollah and Hamas. Trade promotions and lifted financial sanctions in Europe increased that threat significantly.
Ultrascan-HUMINT-services will continue to monitor 24/7; plans, operations and strategy changes from inside these organizatons
Public Research Reports
- The Hunt for ISIS Electronic Footprints in The Cloud
- Terror Goes Cyber, NO serious Cyber IT skills
- Radical Change of Course - Boko Haram Strategy update April 16
- Case: Taliban Global Revenues Money Laundering
- ISIS Imminent Terror Alerts - Updates !
- Al Qaeda Affiliates Plan a Mumbai Style Attack in Africa
- Complexity of High Profile Attacks by Al Qaeda Affiliates
- Narrative of a Genuine 3 Months Counter-Terror Operation
- Al Qaeda Communications In Days Leading Up To An Attack
- 419 Advance Fee Fraud Statistics 2013 Released in July 2014
- Boko Haram "The Movement" Plans To Trigger Uprising
- Boko Haram, Biggest Issue for Africa Since Colonialism: The broader Notion !
- Al Qaeda Nigerian Affiliate Boko Haram Plans Attacks
- Layers of Funding and Support of Al Qaeda’s New Affiliates in Africa
- Al Qaeda Synergy between Crime and Ideology
- Preparations for Attacks in Rwanda and Uganda, in Timeline of Westgate
- Hezbollah Counterfeit Pharmaceuticals - Al Qaeda 'Undetectable' Explosives
- Libyan Nationals Funding Terrorism on US Soil
- Boko Haram Aims To Strike in Abuja in June 2012 Targeting Goodluck Jonathan
- Crisis in Western Intelligence Agencies Crucial For Public Safety and Security
- Boko Haram the Next Al Qaeda GSI Phase - Imminent Threat - Funding
- Taliban and Hezbollah Global Terrorism Funding
- Boko Haram Terror Funding - 419 Advance Fee Fraud - Romance Scams
- Rise of Boko Haram and Al Shabaab - Terrorism 2.0 Think Global Act Local
- Africa a Key Continent for The Al Qaeda Terror Network